Wednesday 13 July 2011

Scientology

Ill never understand how someone can be so fucked up that they would follow scientology...i mean i consider myself catholic but i cant stand those people who are so into whatever religion even if its my own religion. I hate religious extremist they are so closed minded about everything outside of what religion says. However nothing makes less sense to me or seems more retarded then scientology. How can you be a part of something so idiotic. I mean really it was created by a scienfiction author should that not be a red flag to people right there ? I  mean to me it screams " this isnt real " do people not see that a guy who wrote books about fake shit just wrote a book about a fake religion. You have to pay to be apart of it again does that not scream " scam " how fucking stupid are these people. I know all religion is based off books and people that none of us have seen or probably ever will and they could all be fake but at least these religions have been around long before any of our family members and dont make you pay to be a part of them. Scientology was created in 1952 my grandparents were already about 20 years old when it was created. There is no history with this so called religion some guy just had a great idea to make a shit load of money one night and wrote up this non sense and a bunch of useless cunt scabs started following it and hemorrhaging money into making more people believe in this crap. All in all i just dont understand how people dont see through the bullshit i mean its right there not very well hidden so how fucking stupid are you people ?

No comments:

Post a Comment