Friday 15 July 2011

Women

I always hear women saying men are cheaters, whores, sluts, dirty, and so on and yeah we may be all of those things at times but in my experience it seems to be women who fall under all those categories and more alot more often then us men. Im a guy so i hang around guys all the time and i hear all the stories and see all the things they do when they are out whether they are single or in a relationship. One thing i have noticed especially in the past little while is women seem to be far less loyal then men now a days. Iv seen married women and or women in relationships hooking up with guys just like me....actually also including me. Iv had wives, brides to be, girlfriends and so on kiss me flirt with me and make moves on me and go right for home with me and iv seen it happen alot with my friends as well. Out of the guys i know i think only one or two of them have ever or would ever cheat on someone they are with, yet its starting to look like basically all women in any situation are willing to give it up to anyone. Seeing this and experiencing this has made me second guess relationships and marriage all together. I was always a relationship guy and always wanted to get married and now i just dont know. Im not really willing to let some woman take advantage of me or go behind my back like this and go through that whole experience that stuff destroys people and i just dont know if women can be trust now a days. Before anyone says well they were probably drunk thats not a fucking excuse...i dont go off and do things i dont want to do sober when im drunk...i find it easier to do things when im drunk but i dont become retarded and forget my values or forget my girlfriend its like sayin oh its ok he killed that guy because he was drunk he didnt know what he was doing....really ? I guess there is always time for this outlook on women to change again but right now its not looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment